Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Learning Something New

Did you know that apparantly it is the law that when you start working you have to get married? Well, it's the law according to a six year old anyway!

I'm currently spending a week with Carol, James and the boys and today Carol and I took the twins to Wal-Mart with us. On the way home, we got into a discussion about my job and one of the twins announced that because I was working, I would need to get married, as "it's the law." I asked him what happened if I didn't get married. He said I would have to quit my job. Then I asked who would buy things for me if I quit my job. He said, "You could buy them for yourself."

So I kept it going with, "Well, where would I get all the money for this stuff?" His answer: "The post office!"

So... keep that in mind: 1.) It is the law to get married once you have a job and 2.) The post office is now giving money away, apparantly!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena