Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE BIG MOVE

Okay, so hymelick.blogspot.com has moved. It is now found at hymelick.wordpress.com. In the near future, we will be relocated at hymelick.com, plain and simple, again (I'm still working on that part!) with an awesome new gallery, much like on the original hymelick.com. To access the new site in one shot, CLICK HERE.

All posts from here have been moved over, so everything you could possibly want to read up on from the past is still there. Excess, non-family related posts have been deleted. If you are interested in "The Music Man" Project, it is now on my sewing blog - A Fine Notion (though those videos will remain up here).

This site, however, will remain to exist as an outlet for my constant ramblings about nothing, and my posts about anything and everything that is not important. Perhaps later I'll post my new favorite Saturday Night Live skit, starring Tina Fey as Sarah Palin!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena