Saturday, December 29, 2007

2007 Year in Review

I thought I'd post some pictures of the year of various moments. We could do an actual WORLD year in review, but as this is the FAMILY website, this made more sense!


January ~ Carol, James and the boys welcome Holli! (Actually that was in December, but this is when we met her!



February ~ Lindsay and I experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans.



June ~ Jordan graduates from Pace University!



July ~ I attend the Shakespeare Institute - the best week ever!



July ~ Thomas and Robert spend a few days with me and we explore the city.



October ~ We all celebrate Emily's Sweet 16!



November ~ I visit the FIRM and bodyFit studios in Columbia, South Carolina!



November ~ Thanksgiving Upstate!



December ~ Jordan's unfortunate rash, just in time for Fake Christmas



December ~ The Christmas Eve wig fest!


Who knows, maybe we'll have another highlight or two in the three days that are left of the year!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena