Friday, December 28, 2007

My Private Journals, Installment # 2

I've been neglecting some of the other features of the blog that I have been putting up lately. I'll bring back Travel Tales soon - I know I didn't finish up the Paris story, and I need to start on the Germany story and all manner of other things as well. However, I completely forgot about my journal posting! Fished out the old journal again.

The entries are still not dated, but they're from before I was in 2nd grade (that's when the soon mentioned Courtney moved). My favorite adjective is still 'fun' at this point (or derivitives of it - funny, funniest, funner..),

Now without further ado, the next few entries:

Entry # 4 (we left off at # 3 last time):
I went to Courtney's house. I had fun much fun. Courtney is fun to play with. We had lots of nice and funny things.

Entry # 5 (remember I kept the original grammar and spelling!):
A few days ago Kevin Grady came over.

We played school house and into the future.

We had fun playing tose games.

When it was time for Kevin to go hI didn't want him to because I would have nobody to play with.

***

Entry # 6 ~ July 6 (Aha! A date, but no year... the top of the page says 2-216, which probably means I was going into 2nd grade cause that was my class):
Today I will go to my moms ofice.

Then we'll go shoping.

I'll go my grandma's house we'll finger paint.

***

Entry # 7 ~ July 14 (Note: buck=bunk; gibil=girbil)
Last night Kate slep over and we had lots of fun.

We have buck beds.

We put tubes in the gibel cage.

Mommy told us that the gibils would cher up all of the 4 or 3 tubes.

***

Entry # 8 ~ July 15
Today I will go to my freind Amanda's house.

We will have fun.

Will have a lot of fun fun fun fun fun.

I might see bambi today.

Bambi will be nice and funny and [word is missing, ink got wet] and sad.

***

Me, around the age of this writing (with Kara):


***

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now. Clearly I still didn't have too many problems in the grand scheme of things. My biggest problem seemed to be that things were not fun!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena