Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Week's Happenings...

This week we went to Bryan and BJ's wedding reception (I know Bryan from work and coincidentally mom knows BJ from the Singer's Forum - we only made this discovery about a month or two ago!). Saw the gang from work, which was fun and we had a nice time.

Kristi, Michelle, and Me. Sadly, I have a tan in this picture. You really wouldn't know it though, would you?

Michelle, Me, Jackie and Kristi - again, I'm super white! Hopefully Puerto Rico will fix that.

Showing off more of my whiteness with Anthony and Tamir - though, admittedly, you can't compare "whiteness" with Tamir ANY day of the year AND I do kind of look pink here.


Saturday we're off to a comedy club and then we're having dinner. Tomorrow's only one week until Puerto Rico!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena