Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Highlights

This weekend I headed up to Orange County, intending to go to Alexandra's Graduation Party and then come home. However, I ended up early for the party so I stopped at Carol's house to kill time and visit with Carol, James and the boys. We headed to the party together, then they suggested I stay overnight rather than drive home, even though they would be at the Green family reunion.

Well, long story short, I ended up AT the Green family reunion a bit, and staying at Carol's overnight, making a whole weekend of it! Here are some highlights - more will be in the picture gallery shortly!

Grandma gets creative with the confetti at Alex's party.

Nicholas tries to drink the water falling off of the tent.

Ben, Mary Lou, Carol and Chris at Alex's party.

A blue-mustached (from Gatorade) Daniel poses in the grass.

Nicholas and I pose with the flowers.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena