Thursday, July 24, 2008

Until Next Wednesday...

...posts may be few and far between. I am heading down to Puerto Rico tomorrow and while I WILL have the laptop and I WILL have internet at the hotel, I highly doubt that I will use it to post here that much. So it's off for a week and I'll be back next Wednesday just in time to post next week's picture of the week (which I am CERTAIN will be from the trip!).

If I get a spare moment in the evenings, I will try and post some pictures and thoughts and whatnot from the trip, but we'll see how that goes - I'll strive for the first ever LIVE edition of Travel Tales but I know I won't be able to keep up with the entire trip. There's so much to see and do in only five days! But you KNOW that I will be updating just as soon as I get back with lots of pictures and stories!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena