Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Twelve Days...

...until I find out if I've been accepted to the Shakespeare Institute at the Folger Shakespeare Library. I've spent so much time being freaked about the possibility of spending four weeks in Washington D.C. I haven't even considered the possibility that I might not even get accepted! I realized that I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I've gotten used to the thought of going and am even looking forward to it. Maybe I should dread it again, then I'll DEFINITELY get in! Once I was assured that it was perfectly normal to be scared of it, all of a sudden it didn't seem so scary anymore. And it's not so far away - I've got people who want to visit me on weekends. If I go, I know the first couple days'll be the hardest ones, but I'm sure the workshop'll keep me so busy, I'll barely notice!

I will miss the cat though, sad as that sounds...

No comments:

 

Made by Lena