Monday, August 27, 2007

Camp Hymelick

Strangely enough, I don't think Camp Hymelick has ever come up on the family website, despite the fact that hymelick.com gets it's name from it! Camp Hymelick is the epic story of one man's quest for the greatest summer camp. Roger Hymelick (portrayed by Jordan) and his family (portrayed by Kelly, Lindsay, Kara, Emily and other various family members in multiple roles) work together to run Camp Hymelick, a less-than-adequate summer camp. I am in the process of getting all our material onto the computer and transferred to DVD, but it is a looooong process! In the meantime, I remembered that two of our scenes are already up and running.

In this first one, talk show host Capitain von Trapp (played by Kara) and his brother Jumbo (played by Emily) dance with one of their guests, the Minch (played by Lindsay):

Spice Up Your Life



In this next video, Lindsay plays King Howard, a rotund member of royalty who enjoys dancing:

King Howard the Love Machine



More Camp Hymelick tales will follow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kelly! The website looks really great. I love reading the different stories that you put on. I just watched the Camp Hymelick videos and they made my day!! Can't wait to see more of the videos.

Kelerr said...

Thank you!! I am so pleased that I entertain at least one person - I'm trying to get the rest of the Hymelick stuff up. I want to put the "Top 26" scenes on (remember when we took that poll?)!

 

Made by Lena