Sunday, January 27, 2008

More small changes!

Apparently, I just have a lot of time on my hands today, as I am making more changes to the blog. I have now added a "For Your Listening Pleasure" section to the left side column. I had to change the application a bit so that it would fit nicely, so you can't see the full list (which, at the time of this posting, only included "In the Mood" anyway!). I've set it so that it will randomly play a new song every time you come to the blog, and it's on shuffle, in case you're sticking around here long enough to listen to multiple songs. I am attempting to include only songs that have some family connection in some way or another though I am almost positive I could make a connection with ANY song.

There will be a lot of jazz/swing/big band music because they were all featured on the old home movies of Dad, Kevin, Willa, Grandma and Popops (making videos taken in the 60's and 70's seem much older than they really are)! Hopefully we can get those up on DVD so I can start doing home movies here in addition to photos and silly news.

I'm sure there will be more songs on the playlist soon. You can still skip to the next song - that feature is still available.

Updated a few minutes later: More songs added! And before you go thinking that the "Wind Beneath My Wings" is here for sappy and corny reasons, one day we WILL post a video of 11-year-old (best estimate!) Jordan lip singing the song while serenading a pair of Ernie and Bert dolls. Then you will understand.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena