Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Music Man Dresses!

I finally have two of the dresses finished, with a grand plan for Saturday to teach the crew how to use the sewing machines and cut and put together the other dresses! I expect ALL family members at the production on March 27th or 28th (two chances to see it so there's no excuse!!).


"Goodnight, My Someone" dress, front.



"Goodnight, My Someone" dress, back.



"Til There Was You" dress, front.



"Til There Was You" dress, back.


The actress playing Marian gets at least two more dresses and a coat, while all the other characters each get one dress and a creative way to cover it for other scenes (aprons, pinafores, etc. depending on age the character is supposed to be). All the boys will be getting store-bought items, as I wouldn't even know where to begin to make a suit, particularly one from 1912!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena