Monday, November 5, 2007

Back from the FIRM!

I'm back from the Firm studios in Columbia, South Carolina to visit the people largely responsible for my losing so much weight a couple years ago. It was great to meet all the instructors from the videos at the FIRM and the bodyFit studio and to meet all the great people I've been leaving messages back and forth with on the FIRM boards.

Here are a few pics:

Me in my new Firm shirt.


Me and Rebekah Sturkie - I had a personal training session with her


Nancy Tucker (Instructor), Deb (Firm Believer), Allie Del Rio Pointer (Instructor), Christine (Firm Believer) and Me


bodyFit Instructors: Christa Riley, Suzanne Bates, Nancy Tucker, Crystal Burgess and Renee Holler

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

They look great. Nice photos.

 

Made by Lena