Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, this is just NOT consistent...

I took this test to see what Sesame Street character I was cause it was on a different site than the other one, and this one had VERY different results. Now I'm the Count! I think that sounds much more like me!


Which Sesame Street Character Are You?

You are Count von Count. You are down-to-earth (mentally, not physically), mature, and precocious. You have many talents, and many friends that appreciate your quiet level-headedness.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

By the way, I enjoy that his full name is Count Von Count. Never knew that before.

I'll keep you posted on other family member results. On the last test, Emily got Big Bird, Lindsay got Cookie Monster and Joe shared my results of Bert (we've begun trading paper clips and bottle caps recently).

No comments:

 

Made by Lena