Friday, September 28, 2007

Picture of the Week

I can't believe I almost forgot to post this! I've had a really busy week, apparantly!



This famous family picture was taken during a trip to Kevin and Lori's house. We filmed one of our famous musicals in the basement, using bags of old clothes. Kara and Emily located these teal pants that apparantly my dad gave to Jordan and which Jordan used to wear in the snow (this was confirmed the next day when we were watching home movies). Anyway, as we were cleaning up all the clothes, I thought I heard Kara say something like, "Let's make a fat man dummy and leave it on Jordan's bed." When I mentioned it, everyone liked the idea and we proceeded to create this new person on Jordan's bed.

When Jordan came home with his girlfriend at the time, they headed into his room while we waited for the reaction. We later heard that Suzy had jumped at the sight of it, and Jordan admitted that he had thought it was his dad, as the shirt we used was Kevin's "lawn mowing shirt."

No comments:

 

Made by Lena