Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Stroke of Genius!

Last night, I had a stroke of genius!

Since I moved into my apartment a year and a half ago, I've had a real problem with storage (a move on my part to remove two of the closets since they took up all the space in the bedroom - a good decision for the bedroom, but not for closet space!). Anyway, I've had shoes all over the place since then, most recently just chucked in a pile in a corner.

My other big problem is that I really don't like the pegboard doors, because the space behind them can't store anything but small bottles (if they were in the kitchen, they'd make an excellent spice cabinet). Currently I only use one of them to store small tools and things.


The peg board doors.


Anyway, last night I was on an organizing kick and I had cleared a space in my bedroom for the shoes to go neatly (quickly seeing that they wouldn't all fit), and then trying to fix the door of a cabinet. So I went to the peg board cabinet and took out a screwdriver - and that's when it hit me!





The cabinets are PERFECT for shoe storage!!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena