Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Today Thomas celebrates his 12th birthday! I still remember the day he was born, back in 1995. Kate and I were at a temple or something helping baby-sit for the kids of the temple while their parents attended services (it was Yom Kippor, I believe - and I don't think I spelled that right!). Anyway, he was born during the day, and we all found out about it when we were done baby-sitting (this was LONG before I had a cell phone).


Thomas (on the right) with Robert at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in July 2007.


A look back:


A very, very young Thomas (about 3 months old) in the house on the day of the Big Blizzard of 1996.



Wrestling with Robert at Lindsay's Sweet Sixteen, in August 2003



Thomas on his first communion day, May 2003

No comments:

 

Made by Lena