Sunday, October 14, 2007

Home & Garden Week: Sunday

On the Sense & Sensibility message forums, they are doing a "Home & Garden Review" with a different room each day, so I thought I'd take advantage and post here as well.

My dining room - which really serves as a place where I do all my lesson plans for work (you'll see it's covered with my teaching materials!) is in the middle of the big open space, in between the little "office" and the living room.

My mom gave me the table when she bought a new one - I used to have just a big open space in the middle of the apartment. Now, it's taken up by the table and the Treadmill (nowhere else to put that, unfortunately!). However, I do love my rug!

Here are the two views:





Someday soon I will have a bunch of pictures in those empty frames you see - but they probably won't be there. I have some really nice art nouveau prints I got in Paris a few years ago and I'm just waiting to gte them framed.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena