Friday, October 5, 2007

Pig and Pepper Designs

Lindsay and I have had this REALLY unofficial cake business for a couple years now. Really that just means that we make cakes for various functions and hope to make them more professionally at some point. But for now we'll stick to being impressive at family events and parties.

In any case, here's a showcase of some of the Pig & Pepper designs.

Our most recents, for Richie's 30th Birthday Party this Saturday:



A cake for a baby shower for my friend Celeste, February 2006:



A winter wonderland cake for Christmas one year (a little busy, I think!):



A butterfly cake I made for a friend for her birthday:



A piano cake for Joe's college graduation - next time I'll figure out how to make it with legs!



We're now on a cake decorating kick so we'll see what else we can come up with as the months go by!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena