Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Room Tour of the Week

This week the room tour is of another one of my favorite rooms - my kitchen (where all the magic happens!). It's where I spend a lot of time preparing assorted baked goods and meals for friends and family.


The view from the dining room area, looking over the counter. My friends like to sit at the stools and watch me cook. They tell me it's like their very own live cooking show!


View from the kitchen at the entrance.


The view from by the sink.


Piggy! (He really needs to be updated... the slumber party was in July!)

Hopefully soon I'll have pictures of OTHER family members houses! I'll be at Kevin and Lori's in two weeks cause Emily and I are going to visit Kara in Binghamton, so perhaps I can kill two birds with one stone and get Kara's new apartment then as well!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena