Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Room Tour of the Week

Ever since I posted about Pam's new kitchen, I've wanted to start doing a new feature on the rooms in various family member's houses. I'll start today with my favorite room in my house - my bedroom! It's my favorite room by far because it has all the best furniture (that I bought myself!) and I painted the whole thing by myself, and I didn't get ANY green paint on the white frames!


Above you see my bed, which takes up most of the room and which I bought with my very first paycheck when I started teaching! (Actually, I think I bought the side tables as well, and later the dresser and the TV thing.)


One of the beside tables, full of all my stuff - books and notebooks, mostly, of course!


The other bedside table. The little plaque was a gift from one of our past Ladies' Teas. It's funny cause when I got it I couldn't imagine where to put it cause it didn't match anything in my apartment - and then I remembered that my bedroom is the same green!


The top of my dresser. One day there'll be a painting hung there... just haven't bought the frame yet.


The view from the other side of the room, with the TV cabinet, dresser, and the horrid thing that holds all my bags!

This will take a while to completely get done (well, my apartment is already photographed) as I'll need to take all the pictures when I happen to be at everyone else's house... and I'll want to make sure the rooms are all nice and clean!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena